City of Ocean Springs

    Residential Land Work Application

    (Max 255 Characters)

    A Residential Land Work Permit allows the contractor to do the following:

    • Bush hogging/cutting of underbrush,
    • Removal of unprotected trees.
    • Clearing and grubbing to bare soil
    • Placing any fill material of up to a maximum of 6 cubic yards per 1,000 sq ft (not an average). This equates to a rise in any area 2 inches
    • Other work that is specifically determined by the City Engineer not to significantly impact drainage in an adverse way, either upstream or downstream of the project site.