City of Ocean Springs
Ocean Springs Police Department
June 29, 2017
Traffic and Parking for July 3 Fireworks Show
City of Ocean Springs will host our annual Fireworks Show, in observance of Independence Day, on July 3, 2017. The anticipated start time is 8:45 p.m. Please plan to arrive and get settled in your viewing spot early due to increased traffic in the area. Front Beach and East Beach are popular viewing areas.
· Ocean Springs police officers will be on site.
· Barricades will be in place for traffic and parking control.
· Front Beach Drive will be turned into one-way starting at noon.
· Front Beach Drive will be blocked to vehicle traffic once parking is full.
· At 10:00 p.m., parking will no longer be allowed on Front Beach Drive. Spectators are welcome to stay, but their vehicles must be moved.
· Parking will be allowed next to the sea wall on East Beach, but parking will NOT be allowed on the north side.
· "No Parking” signs will be in place.
This is a family-friendly event. We remind everyone to obey all laws and ordinances, to park only in legal parking spots, and to follow officer/staff instructions and traffic directions for this event.
We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday week.
Ocean Springs Police Department - 228-875-2211